Friday, June 10, 2011

My Summer Goals

Book I'm currently reading: The Passage by Justin Cronin

In order to be a successful writer, you have to set goals for yourself. The only way I was able to write three books in three years was through creating goals for myself and then meeting them over time. It takes consistency and clear vision.

Here are my writing goals this summer that I have to post. This will make me more likely to meet them.

1st: Rewrite my synopsis and update my query letter to find an agent who will represent me for Dreaming Dangerously, Book 1 of the Children of the Psi series.

2nd: Continue working on book two Darkness Descends revision.

3rd: Plot third book in series What Dreams Will Come, so I can start writing pieces of it once I'm finished with book 2.

The great thing is that I already have a marketing plan in several different increments, so that I can also discuss this with an agent/editor.

Finally, Will and Cassie might be out in book form - may the Children of the Psi prevail!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!